Three-Month Tithe Challenge
Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The Three-Month Tithe Challenge is a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on God’s promises in Malachi 3:10-11. Here’s our commitment to you: If you tithe (give 10% of your monthly income to Plum Creek Church) for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
Malachi 3:10-11 (NLT)
Challenge Commitment Details
1. I understand this form must be completed and received by Plum Creek Church prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for refund must be received by Plum Creek Church within 30 calendar days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
5. I understand if paid at the physical Plum Creek Church property, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so my tithe can be properly recorded.
6. I understand for my online gift to be properly recorded to my account, I must give online at PlumCreek.Church/Give. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge.
7. I agree for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Plum Creek Church, a tithe equal to 10% of my monthly income. At the end of the Tithe Challenge, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.