Join us for an 8-week biblically-based parenting class, facilitated by Children's Pastor, Emilie Scheid.
This class is a follow-up to our Honor: The Secret Ingredient to Family Life parenting seminar on February 22, 2019. Attendance at the seminar is recommended, but not required to participate in this class.
When: Sundays at 8:30 am beginning on March 3, 2019 thru May 5, 2019
(Note: Class will meet weekly except on March 17th and April 21st.)
Cost: $7 (cost of the book)
• Teaching Kids to Listen and Follow Instructions
• Reaching Deep into a Child's Heart
• Correction Ideas that Touch the Heart
• Ending Discipline Times with Impact
• Teaching Children to Accept No for an Answer
• Attitude: A Window Into A Child's Heart
• How to Start Connecting with the Heart
Behavior modification is much less effective than heart change, so come learn how to give day-to-day instructions in a way that builds cooperation and responsibility. Hear practical ideas for connecting with your kids emotionally so that their hearts will be soft and teachable.
Childcare is not provided; however, we encourage you to utilize our ministry to children, ages birth-5th grade, that runs during our normal 8:30am service.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org